On September 30th, the ‘Cut The Inheritance Tax’ petition containing over 1,000 names was handed to the Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan by Senator Mary White. Images courtesy of Mac Innes Photography.
Senator White Hands Over Petition to Dept.of Finance
- Fighting back to secure a seat for Fianna Fáil
- Keeping In Contact With Constituents – Not Just At Election Time
- 5 Reasons To Vote For Mary White
- Senator Mary White Shows Her Strong Support For Ballinteer Educate Together National School
- Social Entrepreneurship Fund will give new lease of life to over 60s – Senator Mary White