On Wednesday June 10th, a protest organised by SPARK (Single Parents Acting for the Rights of our Kids) took place outside Leinster House in response to Joan Burton’s savage cuts to over 40,000 lone parent families.
SPARK Protest outside Leinster House, June 10 2015
- Fighting back to secure a seat for Fianna Fáil
- Keeping In Contact With Constituents – Not Just At Election Time
- 5 Reasons To Vote For Mary White
- Senator Mary White Shows Her Strong Support For Ballinteer Educate Together National School
- Social Entrepreneurship Fund will give new lease of life to over 60s – Senator Mary White